a Queen's Diary

My Daddy Gone (RIP)

(20 - 04 - 2016)





There was so many dreams What I want it to be reality ... cz I have a big dreams , a big Hope , a big challenge . In the life is so many action what we can do or we must do to get something what we want . Ah.... I think ... that's true when I'm saying 
"Keep smile , and be gratefull" -Lisy
And If I get a choice to get my chance , I will take it on me .
Everything was change until today .
I'm an fatherless girl ...
And 1 my big hope in my life "I want make my mam and my brother happy and proud with me"
And ... dear my pap ... I will change my negative attitude , and make you proud with me . I will keep mam and Ba'im like you keep them for so many years (actually -+ 16th )
I will be myself , with my new attitude .
Really ? I do it for my Pap , for my Mam , for my brother , and for the someone who love me anywhere in this world ...

Bismillah....

-Lisy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faktor faktor yang mempengaruhi perkembangan kolonialisme dan imperialisme

hubungan antara perkembangan Islam di Maluku dengan Pesantren Ampel Denta di Surabaya